Monday, June 6, 2011

Week 16

Monday June 6-
Today I edited my camera views on Envisioneer and added another title block for the interiors of my house. Titling the camera views will make the animation process easier when I am ready to do that.

Tuesday June 7-
Today I continued to work on my house project, mainly the inside of it to get it ready for animation.

Wednesday June 8-
Today I started doing the animations for my house, still working on getting the right path. Also added some terrain to the landscaping of the house for the birds eye view of the animations.

Thursday June 9-
Today I started the cover page for my book of projects on photoshop. I added in my logo and name and made my own layout.

Friday June 10-
Today I finished my cover page and started doing the inside pages of my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment